Airport

There's apparently now free WiFi at National Airport.

So, I've been thinking of changing the blog settings to not allow anonymous postings. I'd been thinking about it for a while, mainly because it makes me a little nuts to get an interesting comment from someone and have no clue who they are, and no capability of responding privately. Also, today I got a nastygram - that in itself is not so bad, although it was a brainless one - but I tend to think people are a bit more constructive when their name, or even a nickname, is attached to what they are posting.

What this would mean is that to post, you would have to to have a blogger.com login. That's free, but if you don't have one, you'd have to go create a login and be signed in to comment.

I'm curious what those of you who comment on my blog think.

No comments:

BTBY

Popular Posts