Good Morning Mr. Crankypants

I have a cold. It's hovering in that "you're not quite sick but your throat feels weird and you feel generally gross, but well enough that if you laid around watching 'Ellen' and 'Oprah' and Soap Network reruns of 'Dynasty' and 'Dallas' you'd feel guilty" kind of realm.

I am not good at "sick." I get cranky and testy and impatient and am not the most fun to be around. So you are all warned: I'm not feeling well, but I've got a computer and I'm not afraid to use it. Hopefully I won't scare anybody away in the next few days.

I'm going to leave commenting on and open to all for now. I'll just repeat my earlier request: please write your name (or a name anyway) at the bottom of your comment. It's really just because I like to have some idea of who I am hearing from. That's all.

And if you don't, I'll hunt you down and give you my germs.

No comments:

BTBY

Popular Posts